The main aim of the project is to bring together 36 young people and youth leaders in order to introduce them with the philosophy of entrepreneurship and social media platforms as an asset for starting or managing businesses and tools for initiating social changes.
In order to achieve the main aim, the project had the following objectives:
- To raise awareness of 36 young people and youth leaders about entrepreneurship education and improve their entrepreneurial mind-set and skills;
- To stimulate young people’s spirit of initiative, creativity and active participation in society;
- To combat youth unemployment as a common problem in Europe by educating and improving employability skills (especially in ICT) of young people through NFE;
- To foster mutual understanding, intercultural learning and cooperation between 36 young people and youth leaders from different cultures and backgrounds;
- To educate how to use and manage social media platforms in a productive, innovative, meaningful and entrepreneurial way;
- To foster international cooperation and partnership building between 6 youth organisations and promote Erasmus+ programme as a tool for improving young people’s employability and entrepreneurial spirit.
By achieving the aim and objectives of project contributed towards the achievement of general objectives of Erasmus+ and all of the specific objectives of Key Action 1 in field of youth by ensuring promotion of participation in democratic life in Europe, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue; improving key competences and skills of young people; fostering quality improvements in youth work through enhanced cooperation between organisations in youth field and/or other stakeholders; encouraging active participation; and enhancing international dimension of youth activities.
The project “Young Online Entrepreneurs” is funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union through the Key Action 1: Mobility for young people and granted by the Macedonian National agency for European educational programs and mobility.